Opening an Account
To sell Fix-A-Stitch, you will need to open an account with Calliope Creations, Inc.
Please submit your completed Retailer Application Package one of the following ways:
Mail: Calliope Creations, Inc
3137 Diablo Ave.
Hayward, CA 94545
Fix-A-Stitch Retailer Requirements
- Signed Retailer Application
- A photocopy of your current business license or a state registration.
- Provide a copy of a Multijurisdictional Union Sales and Tax Certificate if one of 38 acceptable states OR a copy of your state issued Resale Permit. This form is available on the Multistate Tax Commission website.
- If you operate a web-based online store, provide proof of the domain name registration.
- A valid email address
Application Process Expectations
- Only complete and legible applications will be processed.
- Allow 3 business days for your application to be processed.
- You will be notified by email when your account is approved and opened.
- After your account is approved, you may request imagery to use on your website or in print materials, using our Advertising Image Request form.
All information submitted by the applicant shall be reviewed by Calliope Creations, Inc. Calliope Creations reserves the right to accept or reject the application and any or all supporting documentation at its sole discretion. Any such determination by Calliope Creations, Inc. shall be final. Calliope Creations, Inc. reserves the right to change the account application at its discretion for any reason. Calliope Creations, Inc. reserves the right review and/or suspend or deactivate any account at its discretion. Please compete the application (including the signature) and return it to Calliope Creations, Inc. By submission of the application, the applicant agrees to adhere to all Calliope Creations, Inc. polices including but not limited to those provided above.